JOIN CHRO SERIES SINGAPORE IN
1 December 2022 | Shangri-La Singapore
LEADING FROM THE FRONT: PUTTING
HR STRATEGY INTO ACTION WITH IMPACT
Whilst leading the charge on reimagining work in a post-pandemic world, the profile of CHRO has risen exponentially in the past two years in visibility, significance, and recognised contributions to the business.
With new hybrid work models and the changing role of the office and culture, talent supply chain disruption, and an ever-changing competitive landscape, CHROs now need to focus on putting new priorities into action whilst filtering through the myriad of trends and predictions, both locally and globally, to meet the increased expectations of their business.
GAIN INSIGHTS ON THE LATEST TOPICS
IMPACTING SINGAPORE HR LEADERS
- Latest hybrid work models for an agile workforce and innovative culture
- Navigating through talent supply chain disruption
- Industry-critical trends and predictions for HR leaders in Singapore
- Reimagining HR in the metaverse
- Building your HR team as a centre of design
- Driving continued success as the board’s leader in human capital management
WHO ATTENDS CHRO SERIES
2022 CONFERENCE AGENDA
Opening remarks by chairperson
[KEYNOTE ADDRESS] The role of CHROs in Singapore and the evolving labour market dynamics of 2023
With 2023 fast approaching, it is time to look at the priorities that will shape work in the new year.
This opening keynote will address:
- Talent recognition and retention in the hybrid work set up
- Prioritizing reskilling and well-being of employees
- Partnering with employees to co-create the new shape of work
Building organisational resilience to manage tomorrow’s disruptions
Morning tea and networking break
Reducing administrative burdens through technology
[PANEL DISCUSSION] Optimising your talent pool with a multigenerational workforce
Today’s workforce span across five generations, and each has varied work habits, expectations, and communication styles.
A multigenerational workforce can give companies a competitive advantage but can also pose inevitable challenges in the management of such a diverse talent pool.
Companies that can leverage these differences will be able to bring out the best in their people, build a healthy talent pipeline and ensure sustainable business growth.
Join our panel of senior HR leaders as they unravel the secret to creating a happy and cohesive multigenerational workforce.
Advancing your people strategy to become the employer of choice
Lunch and networking break
Creating a development strategy for a diverse workforce
[FIRESIDE CHAT] Enhancing the culture of respect and inclusion in the workplace
Diversity and inclusion remain top priorities of organisations everywhere. Join us for this unique and insightful discussion on how HR leaders are making workplaces even more welcoming for all.
From celebrating diversity and inclusion, to showing allyship to members of the LGBTQ+ community, hear about how organisations are increasingly becoming a positive contributor to societal change.
Redesigning a personalised learning roadmap that works for your organisation
Afternoon tea and networking break
Building a personalised experience that makes work more personal and productive
[PANEL DISCUSSION] Talent trends & predictions for HR leaders in 2023
With 2023 just around the corner, HR leaders are tasked to building a people strategy that works as Singapore moves beyond the pandemic era. HR leaders need to empower other leaders in embracing hybrid leadership and use a more holistic goal-oriented approach to improve the performance of their teams.
Join this concluding session where our panel will discuss:
- Whether a contingent workforce is an increasingly important business strategy?
- Improving on competencies for your talents
- Looking beyond the shores of Singapore – Is this the way to go?
- Best practices for being successful in the HR field in 2023
PAST PARTICIPATING COMPANIES
- AETOS Holdings
- Agency for Integrated Care
- Agility Logistics
- Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore
- Aspial Corporation
- British American Tobacco
- Chanel Asia Pacific
- Changi Airport Group
- Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore
- Collins Aerospace
- Continental Group
- Deloitte Asia Pacific
- Dentsu International
- DHL Express
- Eu Yan Sang International
- Fujifilm Business Innovation
- Glico Asia Pacific
- Jabil Green Point
- Lego Singapore
- Mizuho Bank
- National Council of Social Service
- NEC APAC
- Open Government Products
- Outward Bound Singapore
- Philips Securities
- Public Service Division
- Raffles Quay Asset Managemen
- Samsung Electronics Singapore
- Schindler Lifts Singapore
- Shell Eastern Petroleum
- Singapore Pools
- Straits Trading
- UOL Group
- Zebra Technologies Asi
LOOKING TO SPONSOR CHRO SERIES 2022?
Take advantage of this unrivaled, perfect opportunity to:
- Profile your company and share successful case studies that help senior HR and business leaders address their challenges in their businesses
- Showcase and demonstrate your innovative HR solutions in-person to your target buying audience
- Foster and cultivate new business relationships
- Generate leads